My seemingly bottomless trove of cut squares was useful for creating a baby coverlet for our newest impending family member. Since I didn’t know the baby’s sex when I started, I opted for the always safe yellow and green for my palette.
Through a fabric donation I acquired pretty pastel strips that I added to my mix. The squares look almost too diverse, but the solid yellows and green pull them together.
To make the blanket more supple I tied the top to flannel and left out batting.
Oh right, the cute fabric. I bought this flannel and wrapped it to the front to bind the edges.
I’m linking to Off The Wall Friday.