2019 will be my year of intent rather than goals.
I want to:
- push my designs (go bold or go home)
- use the fabrics and materials I’ve been saving
- steel myself to take the hard way (at times) rather than the easy solution
- continue to try atypical materials
- use the designs and inspirational photos I’ve been collecting
To do all that I believe I’ll need commitment.
I’m starting the year with work on “Deep Purple.” Here are the options I’ve developed. I’d love your opinions as to which is best, or whether there’s a better way that hasn’t occurred to me.
Left – green on left side and top. Right – addition of purple on bottom. Bottom – green on left and right sides and bottom, thin stripe of lighter green on right, purple on top.
Wishing all of you a great start to 2019. I’m linking to Off The Wall Friday.